At the AF de Manchester, you can take...
The DELF (Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française) and DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) are official diplomas awarded by the French Ministry for Education certifying competency in French for foreign candidates. The DELF/DALF diplomas are recognised throughout the world and are valid for life! (find more in the presentation).
Why take a DELF or a DALF?
- to justify your skills in French where and when you want;
- to measure your progress and add value to your French;
- to be able to study in a French University or High School (the DALF C1 and sometimes the DELF B2 avoids the need for an entrance test);
- to enhance your professional opportunities (recruitment, promotion).
TEFaQ (Test d'Evaluation de Français adapté au Québec) assesses oral comprehension and communication skills. Organised by the CCIP (Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Paris), it rates the candidate's quantitative and qualitative performance and provides a comprehensive and personalized analysis of results. It is valid for 1 year.
TEFaQ is recognised within the framework for official applications fro immigration with the Canadian Immigration Authorities. (find more in the presentation).
Why take the TEF or TEFaQ?
- to know your level as it stands;
- to boost your professional opportunities (job prospects, promotion);
- to immigrate to Canada;
- to know where to place your knowledge according to what is required of you in your field.
NB: You can also take the exams DELF-DALF and TEFaQ at the French Institut in UK (Edinburgh and London) and at the Alliance française de Glasgow!
The DAEFLE (Diplôme d’Aptitude à l’Enseignement du Français Langue Etrangère) is a diploma offered by the Alliance française de Paris Ile de France in collaboration with the CNED. It is aimed at anyone wishing to gain a professional qualification in the domain of teaching French as a foreign language (FLE). (find more in the presentation).
Why take the DAEFLE?
- because teaching French as a foreign language cannot be improvised;
- to improve your abilities;
- to open up new professional opportunities.
Since September 2011, Alliance française de Manchester is an examination centre for University of Rouen.